Did you know that every time you shop online, you could be generating donations to Big Life— at no cost to you? We participate in the following passive giving programs, designed to support our efforts with minimal effort on your part:
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way to support Big Life while shopping online. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll have the same shopping experience as at Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to Big Life. Here’s how:
- Log in to AmazonSmile,
- Select Big Life Foundation USA as your designated charity, and
- Instantly begin raising funds to support our conservation mission with each purchase.
NOTE: You can use the Smilematic browser extension to automatically reroute you to Amazon Smile when shopping on Amazon.com.
iGive is a free service where you can shop at most of your favorite stores and a portion of each purchase will be donated to the charity of your choice. Here’s how:
- Log in to iGive
- Select Big Life Foundation as your designated charity, and
- Use the iGive button at over 1,700 online stores to raise money with each purchase.
MAXIMIZE YOUR IMPACT by combining iGive with AmazonSmile:
Did you know that when you use iGive to shop at Amazon, you’ll generate even more money for Big Life? AmazonSmile’s 0.5% plus iGive’s 0.8% donations add up to a generous 1.3% of your purchase donated to us!
eBay for Charity (US)
eBay for Charity makes it easy to support Big Life when buying and selling in one of the world's largest marketplaces. You can donate a portion of your sales, add a donation to your purchases during checkout, or buy an item that supports our organization. Here’s how:
- Log in to eBay,
- Select Big Life Foundation as your designated charity, and,
- Raise money with each sale or purchase.
PayPal Giving Fund (US)
PayPal Giving Fund covers all processing fees, so you can feel secure knowing that 100% of your donations go straight to Big Life. When you or your business make a donation to Big Life through the PayPal Giving Fund or eBay for Charity, the full amount goes exactly where it was intended to go. Here’s how:
- Log in to PayPal Giving Fund, and
- Select Big Life Foundation as your designated charity.
HUMBLE BUNDLE (US)
Big Life, a Humble partner, receives 15% of each enabled Bundle purchase, 5% for each enabled Store purchase, and $10 for every new Humble Monthly subscriber (some exclusions apply).
Give as you Live (UK)
Give as you Live is a shopping and price comparison website with a heart. You can shop with thousands of leading online retailers, use a price comparison tool to ensure you get the best deal, and save money via exclusive offers.
Best of all, a percentage of every purchase you make will be donated to Big Life UK. Here’s how:
- Log in to Give as you Live,
- Select Big Life UK as your designated charity, and
- Shop at over 4,100 online stores to raise money for Big Life with each purchase.